Brabham Dentist is here for your dental needs
We are Brabham's Trusted Dental clinic
Driven by passion, integrity, and technology, we’re here to make you smile.
Same-day emergency dental care guarantee
A gentle and comfortable dental experience
Safe and high-quality dental technology
Welcome to Brabham Smiles
Your Trusted Source For Quality Dental Care
Introducing Brabham Smiles, your one-stop shop when it comes to getting the dental care and attention you need and deserve! We’re committed to providing our patients with quality care, and we take pride in giving them the bright and healthy smiles they’ve always wanted.
We are dedicated to providing you with quality and gentle care and products to keep your smile looking its absolute best. Whether you’re in need of a scale and clean or a dental cosmetic procedure, our team of highly skilled professionals is here to help. We offer a wide range of services, from teeth whitening to veneers and implants. Our staff is here to help you with any dental issues you may have.
We use the latest technology and techniques to provide you with exceptional care. And we always go above and beyond to make sure you’re comfortable and relaxed during your visit.
So come on in and let us show you why we’re great at what we do. We can’t wait to meet you!
You're Just One Click Away from a
Looking for a dentist who can help you achieve the smile you deserve?
Everyone deserves a beautiful, healthy smile.
We're here to help make that happen.
Why Choose Brabham Smiles for All Your Dental Needs?
You can contact us on 08 6355 6055
Frequently Asked Questions
Thank you for choosing Brabham Smiles! Here are a few tips to ensure you have a hassle-free first visit:
- Make sure you confirm your dental appointment. Please call our dental office the day before your appointment to confirm the time if we haven’t already contacted you.
- Prepare your medical and dental history. Make sure that your dentist has access to these records. This includes any medications you are taking.
- Make sure you have your payment and health fund information with you. During your appointment, your dentist will either bill your insurance provider or send you a bill, so don’t forget to bring this information with you.
- Arrive early. As a new patient, you’ll need to fill out some paperwork. Make sure you arrive at your appointment at least 15 minutes early, so you have time to complete insurance forms and other paperwork before your appointment. This will also give our staff time to set everything up.
- Make a list of all your questions or concerns. It would be best if you prepared for your first dental check-up by writing down all your questions and concerns so you could discuss them with your dentist. Addressing your concerns and questions can relieve your anxiety and prepare you for what’s to come.
- If you’re anxious, let us know. Make them aware of your dental anxiety in advance. We will do our best to make you feel comfortable.
- Take your dental appliances with you, too. Bring any oral appliances you wear to your dentist appointment so we can check and clean them.
- Take off any mouth jewellery. Please remove any mouth piercings before your visit.
- Schedule an appointment for a follow-up check-up. Make an appointment for your next dental check-up and cleaning before you leave the office. That way, you’ll keep up with your regular visits.
Your first dental appointment will take approximately thirty minutes to an hour. If you’re planning on taking time off from school or work, allow enough time off to avoid feeling rushed. Your first appointment will be spent getting to know you, and assessing your mouth, and your oral health goals. Your appointment may also include professional teeth cleaning.
If you don’t have much time to spare, we suggest scheduling an appointment at the end of the day or on a Saturday. Our dental clinic is open from 9:00 AM to 5:00 PM Mondays through Fridays and from 9:00 AM to 12:00 PM on Saturdays.