Smile Makeovers in Brabham
Would you like to improve your smile? Our professional and experienced team at Brabham Smiles can give you the beautiful smile you’ve always wanted. Transform your smile and feel great about yourself again with our smile makeover—a new smile for a new you.
Get Started on the Path to a Better Smile with Our Smile Makeover
Your self-esteem can be greatly affected if you are not satisfied with the way you smile. You may avoid social situations, feel self-conscious when meeting new people, or hesitate to smile in photographs.
Fortunately, it is possible to achieve amazing results that look natural and beautiful with today’s advanced technologies. At Brabham Smiles, our smile makeover treatment plan combines the right cosmetic, restorative, and orthodontic treatments to transform your smile. We can whiten your teeth, straighten them with clear aligners, and cover up cosmetic flaws with dental veneers. By taking action to improve your smile, you can boost your confidence and feel better about yourself. Our team will work with you every step of your complete smile makeover to ensure you have a comfortable experience and satisfaction with your new look.
Dental Problems that Smile Makeovers Can Address
Professional teeth whitening is a great way to brighten your teeth and remove any surface stains. If you have deeper stains that teeth whitening can't remove, dental veneers are effective in covering stains and giving you a natural-looking, whiter smile.
Dental veneers are thin pieces of porcelain that are bonded to the front surfaces of the teeth. They can be used to mask the teeth and make slightly crooked teeth appear straighter. Another option is clear aligners, a discreet method to straighten your teeth that can address both alignment and bite problems.
If you get dental veneers that are a bit larger than your existing teeth, they can meet at a natural point between them to fill in small gaps. Clear aligners are another option. They can gradually move your teeth, closing the gaps between them.
If you have crooked, gapped, or crowded teeth, they not only affect how your smile looks but can also lead to bite problems. Clear aligners can gradually move your teeth into their proper positions, alleviating any discomfort you may be experiencing and giving you a straighter smile.
Missing Crowns and Fillings
In many cases, we can simply put the crown or filling back in place. However, if they are too damaged or lost, we can replace them with new crowns and fillings.
Chipped or Broken Teeth
Composite fillings can be used to repair small amounts of damage, while larger chips and fractures may require dental veneers or dental crowns. Root canal therapy may also be necessary if the crack or chip reaches the pulp.
A smile makeover is a great way to address missing teeth and restore your confidence. While dental bridges and dentures are great options to replace missing teeth, dental implants can provide a more long-term tooth restoration.
You're Just One Click Away from a
Frequently Asked Questions About
There is no single age that is ideal for a cosmetic smile makeover. Depending on the specific smile makeover procedure, patients of all ages can enjoy the benefits of a more youthful and charming smile. Composite resin fillings, for example, can restore the health and appearance of a child’s damaged teeth due to tooth decay. Teenagers and young adults who have misaligned teeth can benefit from clear aligners. If you are an older adult or senior who has experienced tooth loss, you may need to consider dental implants or dentures as artificial tooth options.
However, certain factors may make one age group better suited for treatment than another. Children must wait until their permanent teeth have fully erupted before they can undergo professional teeth whitening. Older patients may have existing medical conditions that need to be considered before undergoing cosmetic treatment.
Overall, the best age for a smile makeover depends on the individual patient and their unique needs. And that’s the beauty of smile makeovers—they’re customised for everyone. With careful planning and consultation with a qualified dental professional, patients of all ages can achieve the smile of their dreams with a beautiful smile makeover.
More and more people are choosing to get a smile makeover because of the many benefits it provides:
- A smile makeover can make your smile look better. A beautiful smile can make you look younger, healthier, and more attractive. It can also boost a person’s self-confidence and help them make a great first impression. In some cases, a smile makeover can also improve a person’s speech and chewing functions.
- A beautiful smile from a smile makeover can do wonders for your self-esteem and confidence. If you’ve been hiding your smile because of stained, chipped, or crooked teeth, a smile makeover can give you the confident smile you would be proud to show off.
- A smile makeover can also improve your speech and dental function. By correcting alignment issues, your teeth can function better when you speak and eat.
- A smile makeover is a comprehensive and personalised treatment plan that can also improve your oral health. The cosmetic dentistry treatment plan may involve one or more cosmetic dental procedures, such as teeth whitening, veneers, bonding, and clear aligners. In some cases, addressing underlying dental health issues may also be necessary before starting the smile makeover.
- A smile makeover can also have positive benefits for your general health. The comprehensive dental treatments given in smile makeovers improves one’s oral health. Since a healthy mouth is essential for good health, smile makeovers can lead to improved overall health.
A smile makeover combines all the dental procedures necessary to improve the aesthetic appearance of your smile. It may include any of the following dental treatments:
- Teeth whitening
- Dental veneers
- Clear aligners
- Dental crowns
- Dental fillings
- Dental implants
- Dental bridges
After getting a smile makeover, you can expect to feel more confident and proud of your smile. The first thing you’ll likely notice is a change in the way your teeth look. Depending on the cosmetic procedures, your teeth may be brighter, straighter, or closer together. You may also experience some changes in the way your teeth feel. For example, if you had porcelain veneers placed on your front teeth, you may find that they feel slightly thicker than your natural teeth. However, this difference is usually not noticeable and does not affect how well you can bite or chew.
Furthermore, you may find that your teeth are easier to keep clean and that you don’t have to worry about hiding your smile. You may also notice that people react to you differently when you smile and that you receive more compliments on your appearance.
To keep your teeth healthy and beautiful after a smile makeover, follow these simple guidelines:
- Brush your teeth at least twice a day.
- Floss daily.
- Rinse with mouthwash after brushing.
- Avoid eating or drinking anything sticky or staining.
- Do not bite into or chew on hard foods and items.
- Schedule regular dental check-ups and cleanings twice a year.
- Avoid smoking.
Dental health insurance plans vary significantly in what they cover. Most health funds do not cover cosmetic dental procedures such as teeth whitening and dental veneers. Some private health insurance providers will cover cosmetic dentistry procedures if they are also considered medically necessary, depending on your coverage. For example, if you have a chipped tooth that is causing you pain, a major dental extras cover may pay for the cost of dental crowns. However, if you simply want to improve the appearance of your smile, you will likely have to pay for the smile makeover cost yourself.
If you are considering having a cosmetic dental procedure done, please check with your insurance provider to see if the treatment cost is covered.