Dental Veneers in Brabham
Enhance and Protect Your Smile with Our Natural-looking Dental Veneers
A beautiful smile may brighten someone’s day; such is the impact of a smile. Unfortunately, not everyone has perfect teeth.
Chipped, stained, crooked, or gapped teeth can all affect the way your smile looks. And while some people might not mind having a less-than-perfect smile, it can be a source of insecurity and low self-esteem for others.
Dental veneers at Brabham Smiles can address these dental flaws and give you the beautiful, confident smile you deserve. Dental veneers are thin shell-like layers that are attached to your teeth, changing their length, size, colour, and shape. They are designed to match the colour of your natural teeth, making the result seamless. In addition to improving your smile, this dental procedure safeguards your teeth from stains and wear. At Brabham Smiles, we use the finest materials to ensure that your veneers look and feel as natural as possible.
Dental Problems that Veneers Can Address
Dental veneers cover stained teeth to make them look whiter and healthier. Moreover, porcelain veneers are stain-resistant, so staining will no longer be a problem.
Chipped or Broken Teeth
Chipped teeth and trauma-related damaged teeth can be restored with dental veneers. The shell will be bonded to the front surface of your natural tooth to cover the broken or chipped tooth.
A number of cosmetic concerns can be addressed with dental veneers, including crooked teeth. While dental veneers can't change the position of teeth, they can mask the problem and enhance your smile by making your teeth look straighter.
We can create veneers slightly larger than your teeth to help close the small gaps between them. The porcelain shells will be fabricated to mimic how your teeth looks like, giving you a beautiful and natural-looking smile.
You're Just One Click Away from a
Frequently Asked Questions About
You may be eligible for dental veneers if you have any of the following cosmetic problems:
- Chipped or broken teeth
- Uneven or misshapen teeth
- Worn teeth
- Stained or discoloured teeth
- Slightly crooked teeth
- Small gaps between teeth
Some veneer treatments may require the removal of a small amount of enamel. If this is your case, you should also have enough enamel to be considered for dental veneers. To determine whether you are a good candidate for dental veneers, we invite you to schedule an appointment with Brabham Smiles.
Dental veneers are a popular cosmetic dentistry treatment that offers the following advantages:
- They conceal dental flaws such as cracks, chips, gaps, and stains. Veneers are thin shells of composite material or porcelain that are bonded to the front surfaces of your teeth to cover teeth imperfections.
- They match the shape and shade of your natural teeth. Once in place, veneers look and feel completely natural.
- They are stain-resistant and durable. With proper care, they can last a long time.
- They can boost your confidence and help you feel good about yourself. If you have been concealing your smile due to dental imperfections, veneers can give you the beautiful, healthy-looking teeth you have always wanted.
Dental veneers that are correctly fitted on your teeth are very comfortable to wear. If they’re bonded well on your teeth, they should look and feel completely natural in your mouth. They shouldn’t interfere with normal functions like talking and eat.
Dental veneer treatments do not usually hurt. However, some cases require the removal of thin enamel, which can result in slight sensitivity. This sensitivity should subside within a few days after the veneers are cemented in place. If you experience any pain or discomfort during the treatment, be sure to tell your dentist. They will be able to provide you with pain relief medication or take other steps to make sure that you are comfortable.
It usually takes one to two appointments to place dental veneers. Each visit could take one to two hours, depending on how many teeth need veneers.
First, your dentist will clean and prepare your teeth. This may involve removing a small amount of enamel from the surface of your teeth to make space for the veneer and to create a rougher surface to which the veneer will adhere. Afterwards, an impression of your teeth will be taken to create custom-fit veneers. In the meantime, temporary porcelain veneers may be fitted on your teeth while your porcelain veneers are being made. When they are ready, the porcelain veneers will be bonded to the surface of your teeth with a strong adhesive. Your dentist will then trim away any excess material and polish the veneers to make them look natural.
When it comes to taking care of your veneers, you should follow the same oral care routine as with your natural teeth:
- Brush at least twice a day.
- Floss every day.
- Gargle with an antibacterial mouthwash.
- Don’t bite into or chew on hard foods such as hard candy or ice cubes.
- Never open packages or bottles using your teeth.
- Getting regular dental checkups and cleanings every six months is also recommended.
- In order to prevent your veneers from breaking or chipping, you should wear a custom mouthguard when playing contact sports or engaging in high-fall-risk activities. Wear a nighttime mouthguard if you grind your teeth at night.
The cost of veneer treatment depends on the type of material and the number of teeth that needs veneers. Composite veneers start at around $420 per tooth, while porcelain veneers start at around $1,200 per tooth. For an accurate treatment cost, please schedule a consultation at Brabham Smiles.